Friday, March 12, 2010

Lots of appointments

Add one more thing to this month's procedures:

It's the freezing of the uterine lining with the purpose of reducing its thickness, thereby lessening the heavy bleeding, cramping, and blood clot problems that I have had.

So, this month is rather full of appointments, meetings, and procedures ... it's a good thing I have Google calendar on my 'Droid to help me keep it all straight ... from hair, eyes, surgery, massage, meetings with worship team, Bible study, mammogram, doctors ... and that's just my schedule - John has his own agenda I have to work around, because many of these require his attendance, too.

Many, many thanks to all my friends who continue to pray for me, ask me how I am feeling, and give hugs and smiles so freely!

Prayer points:
~ peace concerning March 16 surgery and March 26 cryoablation, as well as skill for the doctors and others attending to me
~ rise in iron levels in my blood, with a renewed energy level (fatigue is my only complaint about my health right now)
~ health to my eyes, with lower intra-ocular pressure, no vision/eye damage from glaucoma
~ good night's sleep - as tired as I am, I often don't sleep well. Sometimes pain, sometimes insomnia, sometimes a snoring spouse keep me from sleeping restfully.

Psalm 4:8 - I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment