Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tangle Challenge for madebyjoey #22

This will be my very first time doing (and publishing) my first tangle for a challenge. The challenge is to make tangle two of something. I chose two designs on a mirror image string. I chose string #107 from tangle patterns.com and did two tangles: Knot Rickz and KRLI-Qs.
You can find the challenge here: http://madebyjoey.blogspot.com/2014/08/joeys-weekly-tangle-challenge-22.html Well, editing from my 1st gen. iPad is a challenge in itself, and I've learned to keep my posts short, so that's it for now! If you are new to the term "tangle," may I recommend taking a peek at Zentangle.com. You are in for a treat! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Well balanced tile, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great entry for the 'twos' challenge. good choice to use a mirror string. lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those curly Q's! really awesome!

    ReplyDelete